[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
PA-Gold.com • View topic - Get the "scoop" on glacial gold!!

Get the "scoop" on glacial gold!!

General

Get the "scoop" on glacial gold!!

Postby faaus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:27 pm

I'm certain that all you Pennsylvanians are (or should be) VERY interested in glacial gold deposits, and their harvesting.

I'm originally from upstate NY and the same applies up there.

I've gotten more and better information from Chuck Lassiter's excellent book, titled "Midwest Gold Prospecting" than I have from all of my other hundred plus prospecting books combined. Most of the printed and online information concerning prospecting is based on WESTERN placer gold techniques. Many different dynamics apply to successful glacial gold discovery and recovery. If you try to follow the Western model, you will be missing a great deal.

I speak from personal experience, and Chuck's book and techniques are SPOT ON! I've had the distinct pleasure of prospecting with Chuck on several occasions and his methods work perfectly.

I encourage you to visit his site (http://www.midwestprospector.com) and look it over. His book is available there. That's where I bought mine and some copies for friends. He will also be attending the GPAA Gold Show this month and I suggest you stop by and meet him.

I do wish all of you a happy and successful season of prospecting in the coming year. That glacial gold is very nice, and I hope you get your share of it too.

Heavy Pans,
faaus
faaus

Return to General